08 February 2009

Cake with chocolate cream



Ingredients for a cake base:

* 3 eggs
* 3 tablespoons sugar
* 3 tablespoons flour

In the bowl from mixer put the eggs white and mix, add sugar and mix. Add the eggs yolk and mix . Add flour gradually. Pun in a tray paper for baking and pour the composition and put in oven heated to small fire. Let it cool. Make 3 cake bases.
Attention: The eggs white must be mix in a hard foam, if not cake base will be thin and will not be fluffy.



Chocolate cream:

* A liter of milk
* 350 g sugar
* 150 g starch
* 5 eggs
* 4 tablespoons cocoa
* 2 chocolate tablets
* 2 rum essences

Put the milk, sugar, rum essence, chocolate and cocoa in a pot at small fire. Mix the eggs white until they became foam. Over eggs white add the eggs yolk mixed with starch and mix well. Once milk begins to boil add the egg mix and mix well. After boiling take the pot from fire and leave to cool in a water vessel. It mix sometime.

Cream:

* 450 g sour cream
* 6 tablespoons of sugar
* 2 envelopes whipped cream hardener
* Vanilla sugar 2 envelopes

Mix the cream fight 15 minutes. Add sugar, vanilla and sugar to cream and whipped cream hardener and mix 10 minutes. Put it in a refrigerator until put on the cake.

For the cake basesc:

* 2 cans of pineapple compote


For decorations:

* Marzipan (white beaten with sugar and grind almonds)
* Food coloring
Make some flowers.



First cake base is put on a plateau, add several tablespoons of pineapple sauce, add some cut pineapple cubes and half of cream. Above the second cake base, put several tablespoons of pineapple sauce, add cut pineapple cubes and the remaining cream. Above the third cake base, add some pineapple sauce . Is dressed in whipped cream cake. Add marzipan flowers.


3 comments:

Kitchen unit said...

Grace, what an amazing-looking cake and I'm so glad the marriage went so well. I bake bread with buttermilk on a regular basis but I don't think I've ever baked a cake with it. I bet it adds a amazing flavor. And that frosting.frosting

Mens Shoes said...

I love this cake. I didn't think it was going to work, but the cake with Frosting. Evaporated milk, half and half, I've used it as the perfect and through. She loved my 8 yr old daughter and the results help do a lot.

nose job said...

what an amazing-looking cake and I am so glad the marriage went so well. I bake bread with buttermilk on a regular basis but I don't think I have ever baked a cake with it. I bet it adds a brilliant flavor.